Spend an informative and thought-provoking morning with Bryt Energy and leading industry figures to learn how embracing a low carbon future could benefit your organisation. See how a zero carbon, 100% renewable electricity supply can work with on-site generation and storage solutions to reduce your business’ electricity bills.
The electricity network is changing rapidly and organisations are facing many challenges in how to plan for the future. Reliable, low-cost, clean power is a business essential.
- Are you interested in reducing your future electricity costs?
- Has your business fallen victim to excessive electricity network charges?
- Do you want to earn revenues by providing flexibility services to the grid?
- Does your business want to reduce carbon emissions and prove it to your customers?
- Is your business meeting regulatory standards in order to avoid unnecessary fines?
- Do you require increased infrastructure and increased capacity at your site to cater for Electric Vehicle Charging?
- Do you require back-up power for protecting operational continuity?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then please join us……
*Breakfast roll and complimentary refreshments included*
Limited seats are available and are offered on a first-come, first served basis. To register your attendance or interest, get your free ticket today.
Queries? To book your place(s) or for any queries, contact Joe Bradshaw or Sam Partridge, our event co-ordinators, on 0330 0580700 or email email@example.com
If you can’t make the event but would like us to send you information or visit your site, please get in touch with us.
DATE AND TIME
Thu 29 November 2018
08:30 – 12:30 GMT
AMP Technology Centre
Advanced Manufacturing Park