3rd largest economy in the world
Since the implementation of the Government’s economic initiatives known as Abenomics, the Japanese business environment has opened up considerably, creating an accessible and stable business environment.
Tuesday, 18 September 2018, 5.00-7.00pm
Venue: AMP Technology Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Catcliffe, Rotherham S60 5WG
- The best routes to market (from first time exporter to setting up a business there)
- The key industries and trading opportunities in Japan
- What you really need to know about doing business with the Japanese (and it’s nothing to do with business cards or bowing)
- What Japanese customers/clients/consumers really expect and how to deliver
- How to make the most out of Japan’s demographic challenges
- Where to go for more support and information
Sarah Parson, East West Interface (formerly Japan in Perspective)
David McWilliams, Withers & Rogers
Thank you for passing this invitation to your clients & contacts who may be interested in this event. This excludes intermediaries.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org.